Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Hootie Halloween Card


Hi! This is a card I made for the Cricut Cardz Challenge #92 - Hootie Halloween, over and Cardz TV.  For this challenge you had to make a Halloween card with an Owl on it!  I love Owls and Halloween so making this card was a lot of fun!  I finally got to use my Hoot N Holler Cartridge!

It is very similar to the last card I made.  I basically just used the same design and just changed up the paper.  This paper is from the K & Co Halloween paper pack from this year, I found it at Michael's.  The owl is from Hoot n Holler, the cauldron from Mini Monsters, the bat stickers are Recollection brand, the witch's hat is a jolee sticker and the sentiment is from My Pink Stampers set Spooky puns.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your Card is so Cute! I Love Owls! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Especially like the wiggle eyes.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out adorable. Great job with all of the extras. Happy to be a new follower too.

    ReplyDelete