Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Robot Card


Hi!  This is a card I made today for one of my Crafty Pen Pal's son, who had his tonsils out yesterday.  Poor little guy!  She said he loves crafting with her and loves to look at all the blogs she follows and knew he would love getting handmade cards!  :)  It was the perfect opportunity to use my new B is for Boys cartridge that I got with my Cricut rewards!! 

The robot is cut at 3 1/2 inches.  I used some Recollections paper I had in my stash and some brads and Trendy Twine.  I printed the sentiment from my computer.

When my 4 year old heard I was making a card for a little boy who just had surgery she wanted to make one too!  To "help him get better"  :)


How cute is that!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. OMG your daughters card is too cute for words!!
    Thanks sooooo very much!! Casey will LOVE these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Tracy and how great is your daughter's card..she obviously has your flair.Thank you for your lovely comment the other day..would love to craft with you,you make terrific things yourself without my help!!
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete