Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Member!!! :)

Hi Everyone!

I am so thrilled to announce that I am one of the new Design Team members at My Creative Time! :)  I am so grateful to Emma for giving me this chance and so excited to begin this new journey, and my hope is that you will follow me and that I might inspire you along the way. :)

Here is a little bit about me! :)

I live in Arizona and have for the past 20 some years. I am originally from Ohio, and in my heart that will always be home to me! 

I have been very lucky to be a stay at home Mom for the past 5 years to my 4 wonderful children. My oldest is 16 and my youngest is 4. It can be a little crazy at times but I wouldn't want it any other way! Before that I worked as a nurse in a Dr's office, which is where I met my sweet Husband who is my Best Friend and Biggest supporter!

I discovered scrapbooking 16 years ago, right after my 1st child was born. I got away from it for a while, but started back up 2 years ago when my husband got me a Cricut for Christmas. From there I discovered the world of Blogs, YouTube videos, and card making. I immediately feel in love with making cards and it has become quite an obsession! :) I love being able to send cards I've made to friends and family! I find crafting to be relaxing and a great stress reliever. It is also something fun I can share with my daughters. I just love the creations they come up with!

When not crafting I enjoy spending time with my family, going to movies, reading, and watching the Food Network as well as all my other "shows"!

I am so honored to be on Emma's design team!



Here is a card I made for a Birthday Party my daughter is going to.  I don't know about you but when I think of 6 year old boys dinosaurs immediately come to mind!  So of course I had to pull out my favorite cartridge, Create a Critter, and My Creative Time's  All Around Birthday Time stamp set and coordinating Scallop and Stitched Circle die set!  I love Emma's dies and every time I run one through my Cuttlebug I'm amazed!  Out pops this perfect little shape! lol! The card is an A2 size, the dinosaur is cut at 31/2 inches. The paper in from the Stomp! paper pack by My Minds Eye.  The ribbon is some I picked up at Big Lots. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy

28 comments:

  1. Congrats and welcome to the team! Loving the cute Dino!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Your daughter's friend will LOVE this card! I'm so excited to have you on the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the DT and welcome! this is a super cute card. I love it!! I look forward to working with you for this DT term!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on receiving the DT CAll Love the card and I am now a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Adorable. Congrats.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you for making the DT!! I love Miss Emma and her DT and I look forward to following you too! cute dino card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love how you used a button in the center of the "All Around" sentiment! Great way to fill in that space without using a stamp!

    -Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cute! Googlie eyes are my favorite! Congrats on making the team. Isn't this sooo much fun?? Looking forward to working with you :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Tracy! I'm totally excited to get to know you better and to work with you on Emma's team! Your card is perfect! I just love that dinosaur with googly eyes! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww this is ADORABLE!! Welcome to the team!! Can't wait to get to know you better!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Tracy,I am made up for you.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Tracy!! Isn't the blogging world just fabulous?? :)

    Hugs,
    Tracey
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting that you were asked to be on Miss Emma's DT.. I know how much fun you are going to have.. and of course when you think of little boys, dinosaurs come to your mind.. super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tracy!

    Congrats on making the team! I look forward to working with and getting to know you!

    Your card is darling!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable dino, Tracy!!! So happy to have you on the team and I look forward to working with you!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tracy! LOVE your adorable dino birthday card!! Mr Dino's googly eyes are the cutest!!! Congrats on your new design team job! I can't for all the fun that's to come and so lucky to be a part of it! I am inspired by you and all the wonderful designers and crafty friends of My Creative Time!! hugs and happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorale card! Looking forward to working with you on Emma's Team. Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see all the great things you'll come up with :)
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello there, I am your newest follower. Congratulations on making Emma's design team. I really enjoyed browsing your blog. Your cards are terrific!
    Look forward to stopping by again.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations that you have made it to this awesome team! I will checking your posts on Emma's challenges! Isn't she the best!

    Love this Dino, he is so supercute!

    Jannie
    www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Tracy! Thanks so much for stoppin by my blog! CONGRATS on making Emma's team...I LOVE HER!!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!!!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I danced on over to see what you've been up to and am too excited to think after seeing this post! :o) I am ecstatic for you! :o) Enjoy the journey! It's sure to be fantastic. :o) (And your card is cute as a button, of course!)

    Hugs and blessings!
    http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats!! Glad to have you on the Team!! :)
    Cute...cute card!! :) Love the cute dino! :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on being on the Design Team...you will have such a fun time and I can't wait to see what you come up with. Great job on your card...so cute!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Welcome Miss Tracy! Your Dino card is the CUTEST CUTEST EVER!!! Thank YOU for being a part of this AMAZING TEAM!!!;)
    Big HUGE HUGS,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete