Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Toad-ally Awesome Birthday!

Hi!  I just wanted to share a card I made today using one of my favorite little critters! :)


It's the cute little toad from the Mini Monsters cartridge.  I needed to make a Birthday card and he came to mind!  I think you can use him pretty much for any occasion, just by changing his accessories!  He makes any card Toad-ally awesome!! Har har!  I dressed him up like a turkey at Thanksgiving, you can check that out here!

Thanks for stopping by!
Tracy :)




2 comments:

  1. How cute Tracy! Mr Toad looks like he may have partied a little too hard hehe ;) I love his festive hat and party blower! Such a fun birthday card, sure to make anyone's b'day that much more special! LOVE it tfs and have a wonderful day my friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy ~ how CUTE is this card ~ TOADALLY CUTE! He looks like how I feel today! Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete