Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mr. Fix it!

Hi!  Here is a card I made today to enter in the Challenges over at Die Cuttin Divas and Cricut Creative Cutter Room the theme is
Father's Day!

I made this card for my husband who LOVES tools!!!  (almost as much as I love crafting stuff!!)


The paper is from DCWV Guy Stack. The little tools are from the Silhouette Store, I cut them out at 2" using my Cameo.  I added some fun "manly" brads and some twine and did some inking and faux stitching.
The sentiment "Mr fix it" is from My Creative Time's My Best Buddy set!

Thanks for stopping by
Tracy

Die Cuttin Divas
My Creative Time
Cricut Creative Cutter Room

9 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Love the tools. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great father's day card! Nice design and great colors! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Coordinator Carri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! The brads are so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room.

    Tonya
    CCR DT
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an awesome card, Tracy! I LOVE the tools, and the screw brads are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love all the inking on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Father's Day card! Love those tools!
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking card, love the tools and the brads!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)
    Elaine
    CCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy ~ besides the papers ~ which I LOVE~ the cuts and that sentiment are just WAY to PERFECT! I ADORE this card! SO much so I may lift this idea! You always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These is so cool I love the tools and the paper you used to create it. Great guy card
    Thank you for joining us at the Creative cutter room challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    Ps. You still Have time to enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.

    ReplyDelete