Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Call Me Anytime!

For the Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge please scroll down! :)

Hi!
Today I made a card to share with you using the From My Kitchen Cartridge along with My Creative Time stamps and dies.


I just LOVE this retro phone!! It is sized at 2.75".  And yes I DO remember them!! :)  The sentiment is from MCT's  "Just a Little Note to Say" set.  And the flowers are made with the Flower Petal dies.  For the center of the flower I used a little EK Success punch I picked up at Walmart.  I inked around everything with my favorite TH distress ink~Tea Dye.  

Thanks for stopping by!!
HUGS~Tracy 





6 comments:

  1. I also remember these phones...so funny to see the kids try to use them...they don't know what to do with the dial :D Wonderful job on your card! Perfect for Emma's stamps.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute...love this! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy ~ This card is just PERFECT! I LOVE the sentiment with that phone! Oh your flowers looks AMAZING too! I also remember those phones ~ LOVED them!!! Great job as always sweet Tracy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Love that sentiment with the telephone.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this little telephone Tracy! Its super cute!! Great job! hugs

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete