Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Creative Time Designer's Challenge

Hi I'm so excited to be hosting this week's Designer's Challege!! 

 If you have visited my blog then chances are you know I LOVE googly eyes!! I just think they make everything a little bit  more fun!  lol!! So for my challenge you can make any project you like, just include googly eyes somewhere on it! Easy peasy as Emma would say! :)  

 I made a Halloween card using the Mini Monsters cartridge!



The card is a 5X7 size.  Frank is cut out at 5 1/2 inches.  I added some orange glitter glue to his tie and Glossy Accents to his shoes (which then made his hair look weird so I added some to there too!). The sentiment is from MCT's  Mixed Holiday Sentiment stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you join along in this challenge!  I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

Tracy






14 comments:

  1. Tracy what a great challenge! And I love the update to your blog page too! I'm going to have to put my thinking cap on to be able to play with this challenge...but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks!
    Cheers!
    Deb.
    mattdeb(dot)mccleary(at)bigpond(dot)com
    http://debsobsession.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Frankie...too cute! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous challenge, Tracy! Gotta love the googly eyes, and your Frank is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Halloween card! Frankie is looking very handsome and I love all the creepy, fun little bats and spider! Great colors and patterns - the perfect Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOw ADORABLE. I love all the googly eyes. The ones on the spider and bats look teeny tiny. And your Frankenstein is WAY too cute. I love the glossy accents. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving Frank! He's to cute to be scary. TFS

    Thanks for stopping by today.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a Great Theme Tracy. I definitely need to pull out my stash and use them. Hope you can stop by my blog for an Fun Filled Birthday Bash! Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME idea for a challenge Tracy!I LOVE using googly eyes,Thanks!SUPER SUPER job with your ADORABLE card!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for a challenge! Your Frankie turned out great. The glossy is a good idea and a nice cut from Mini Monsters...the eyes look wonderful on Frankie :D Even googles on the bats and spider too cute.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Tracy!!!! And the goggly eyes went perfect with your Frankenstein!!! Great pick for the challenge and OMG I love your Blog!!!! Super cute!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is adorable, Tracy!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Merilee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tracy ~ CUTE, CUTE CUTE card! LOVe the whole scene here! I have to look at this carrtidge closer cuz i LOVE your Frankie!!! Of course I LOVE the colors and papers but the googly eyes ~ too CUTE! GREAT challenge idea! Awesome job! I hope tp play along too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tracy,
    I love your Googly eye contest! Thanks for the fun challenge theme! I'm linked up :)

    Crafty hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tracy,
    I think that I am in Love...with FRANKY..LOL
    Seriousy..He is a Cutie Pie!!!Love your NEW Spooky Look!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete