Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!! :)

Hi! Happy Election Day!  Hope you all are having a wonderful Tuesday and didn't have to wait in line too long today to vote!  

Just wanted to announce the winner of my blog candy from the Teddy Bear Parade blog hop this past weekend.  I used Random.org to chose a winner and the lucky number was 38 which was

Gail  who said...
Tracy - love your clown bear! SO cute and colorful too! Thanks for being part of the hop as well! Have a great week!
I am a follower of your blog as well!

Thank you Gail  for you kind comment!  And thanks to all my followers old and new for stopping by during the hop!

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tracy for the blog hop - I feel so honored to have won! Have a great week! I sent you my mailing address :) ~ Gail ~

    ReplyDelete