Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party!



Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Anything Goes!! 

Here is what I created for this linky party....


I found this cute little crow in the Silhouette online store.  The sentiment and leaf die  is from My Creative Time's Piles of Smiles set.

The sponsors for this challenge are:

 Cardz TV - Set of CTV stamps,


Designs on Cloud 9 - $20 gift card


and My Scrap Chick - $10 gift card


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!

Tracy 

3 comments:

  1. I love this cute crow!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy ~ Oh CUTE little crow!! My goodness that bow is simply BEAUTIFULLY tied too! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest little crow EVER! this is adorable, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete